게임업계 직장인이 꼽은 게임회사 장단점 TOP3

문홍철 기자 | 기사입력 2022/01/11 [09:42]



브레이크뉴스 문홍철 기자=
게임업계 직장인이 꼽은 게임 회사의 가장 큰 장점은 ‘개방적인 조직문화’로 나타났다. 반면, ‘잦은 야근과 특근’은 게임 회사의 가장 큰 단점으로 꼽혔다.

 

11일 잡코리아·게임잡에 따르면 게임업계에 재직 중인 직장인 528명을 대상으로 게임회사의 장점에 대해 물은 결과, ‘수평적이고 개방적인 조직문화(33.1%)’가 가장 높은 응답률을 얻어 1위에 올랐다. 

 

다음으로 ‘높은 성장 가능성(30.3%)’, ‘신작 게임을 먼저 체험해볼 수 있는 점(27.1%)’, ‘안정적인 사업/업계 전망(24.2%)’, ‘높은 연봉수준(21.6%)’, ‘회사/상품(게임) 인지도(20.1%)’ 등이 뒤따랐다.

 

반대로 단점 1위는 ‘야근/특근 등 근무 시간이 많은 점(54.9%)’이었다. 이어 ‘게임에 대한 부정적 인식(28.2%)’, ‘낮은 근속연수(23.9%)’, ‘보수적인 조직문화(23.3%)’, ‘불안정한 사업/업계 전망(22.5%)’, ‘서울에서 비교적 먼 근무지(22.2%)’ 등이 게임회사의 주요 단점으로 꼽혔다. 

 

실제, ‘근로 시간’의 경우 ‘평균 이상으로 근로 시간이 많다’는 답변이 50.4%로 크게 집계됐다. 타업계와 비슷한 ‘평균 수준’이란 답변은 47.3%였고, ‘평균 이하-근로시간이 적다’는 답변은 2.3%에 그쳤다.

 

아울러 게임업계 급여 수준에 대해 조사한 결과, 전체 업종 대비 ‘평균 수준’이라고 답한 응답자가 57.8%로 가장 많았다. 이어 ‘평균 이상(21.8%)’, ‘평균 이하(20.55)’ 순이었다.

 

한편, 게임업계 직장인 2명 중 1명은 현재 직장 불만족으로 인해 이직을 계획하고 있는 것으로 조사됐다. 전체 응답자 중 55.7%가 ‘이직을 계획하고 있다’고 답했고, 나머지 44.3%는 이직 계획이 없다고 답했다.

 

break9874@naver.com

 

*아래는 위 기사를 '구글 번역'으로 번역한 영문 기사의 [전문]입니다. '구글번역'은 이해도 높이기를 위해 노력하고 있습니다. 영문 번역에 오류가 있을 수 있음을 전제로 합니다.<*The following is [the full text] of the English article translated by 'Google Translate'. 'Google Translate' is working hard to improve understanding. It is assumed that there may be errors in the English translation.>

 

Top 3 advantages and disadvantages of game companies selected by game industry workers 

 

The biggest advantage of a game company, selected by game industry workers, was an 'open organizational culture'. On the other hand, 'frequent overtime and overtime' was cited as the biggest weakness of game companies.

 

According to Job Korea and Game Job on the 11th, when 528 office workers in the game industry were asked about the strengths of game companies, 'horizontal and open organizational culture (33.1%)' received the highest response rate and ranked first. went up

 

Next, 'High growth potential (30.3%)', 'Possibility to experience new games first (27.1%)', 'Stable business/industry outlook (24.2%)', 'High salary level (21.6%)', 'Company/product (game) awareness (20.1%)' followed.

 

Conversely, the number one disadvantage was 'a lot of overtime/overtime work hours (54.9%)'. 'Negative perception of games (28.2%)', 'Low tenure (23.9%)', 'Conservative organizational culture (23.3%)', 'Unstable business/industry outlook (22.5%)', 'Relatively in Seoul Remote workplaces (22.2%)' were cited as the main disadvantages of game companies.

 

In fact, in the case of ‘working hours’, 50.4% of the respondents answered that ‘there are more working hours than average’. Similar to other industries, 47.3% answered ‘average level’, and only 2.3% answered ‘below average – working hours are small’.

 

In addition, as a result of the survey on the wage level in the game industry, 57.8% of the respondents answered that they were ‘average level’ compared to the overall industry, with the highest number of 57.8%. It was followed by 'above average (21.8%)' and 'below average (20.55)'.

 

On the other hand, it was found that one in two game industry workers is planning to change jobs due to dissatisfaction with their current job. Of the total respondents, 55.7% said they had plans to change jobs, and the remaining 44.3% said they had no plans to change jobs. 

기사제보 및 보도자료 119@breaknews.com
ⓒ 한국언론의 세대교체 브레이크뉴스 / 무단전재 및 재배포금지
 
  • 도배방지 이미지

광고
광고
광고